Riverside Park Campground (Berlin, WI)
Posted on June 22, 2015
May 15 thru October 15
Check out is at 12:00 noon
Registration fees are to be paid on arrival.
Firewood is for sale at Registration. NO carry-ins allowed.
Quiet hours from 10:00 PM (11:00 pm on Sat.) to 8:00 am.
16 sites feature electricity. Both 110 and 220 service.
Ample tent camping available.
2 lighted softball diamonds
Unlighted youth baseball diamond
5 children’s playground areas
Full regulation basketball court.
3 large shelter houses with restrooms & electricity
A double boat launch
Clark School Museum
Pets are allowed on a 7-foot leash only. Pets shall not be left on campground while owners are away. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. No pets are allowed in any of the shelter houses or on any athletic fields.
Glass bottles are prohibited.
- No fires except in designated fire pits & grills.
- Guests are asked to stay on designated roadway in Campground Area.
- No shower facilities at this time. Restrooms at North Diamond Shelter house nearby.
- All units must have holding tanks. Under no circumstances are tanks to be dumped on the ground.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EVICT, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, ANYONE WHO IN OUR JUDGEMENT CREATES A DISTURBANCE, NUISANCE OR DELIBERATELY BREAKS ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES & REGULATIONS. NO REIMBURSEMENT OF FEES WILL BE MADE IN THE EVENT OF SUCH EVICTION.
Camping $18 per night
$110 per week
Wood $4 per bundle
Dump Station $3 per use
(Free) for overnight Riverside Campers
Please Call Berlin Park and Recreation to Reserve a site. (361-5437)
Berlin WisconsincampgroundcampingfamilyfriendsfunRiverside Parksummer 2015