Help with your Financials Programs (Berlin Recreation)
Posted on June 19, 2015
HELP WITH YOUR FINANCIALs?
“Pay yourself First” presented by Amy Vetrone
- You have the power to improve your finances. Learn basic principles to creating wealth and solve the mystery of acquiring, keeping, and producing enough money to the live the life you have always wanted.
Date & Time: July 15 from 5:30 – 6:30
“Social Security Topic” presented by Julie Gurkowski
- History and Future of Social Security Benefits
- The importance of your social security statement
- Early retirement benefits verses waiting until full retirement age.
Date & Time: September 23 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm
“Is Investing Worth It?” presented by Steve Sponholtz
- Need answers on creating a higher rate of return? Learn about investment options in a low rate environment.
Date & Time: September 30 from 5:30 – 6:30
ALL above programs are held at the Berlin Senior Center, 142 Water Street
Please Call Berlin Recreation to Register for these programs (361-5437)
Berlin Wisconsinfinanceinvestingmoneypayingprogramsocial securitySummerwealth