Green Lake Country Visitors Bureau is now taking video submissions to be featured on our social media and YouTube channel accounts. If you are a creative or fine art videographer, vlogger, short narrative, documentary film maker, or an amateur looking to showcase your work, we encourage you to send us so we can share it with our viewers around the world.
- Your video needs to be in .mov or mp4 format
- 1920×1080 or 4K
- Short description (one to three sentences) that can be displayed as a summary along side your video and credits
- Include entrant’s contact information: name (first + last), company name (if applicable), city, state, website (if applicable), e-mail and phone number
- Be original for this contest
- Not infringe on any third-party rights (logos, music, intellectual property, etc.)
- Not include third parties, including minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorized the entrant to display his/her image or likeness in submitted video
- Be 2 minutes in length or less
- Video should either be in English, or contain accurate English subtitles
- Videos must be filmed anywhere within the Green Lake Country area
- Will not accept works containing profanity or nudity
- Video should be informative and not promotional in tone
- Seeking videos with content that can be understood by and appeal to a broad general audience
- Do not need to be professional, a homemade quality video can be submitted
- Under 18s, if you are under 18 you are eligible to participate only if you obtain your parents’ or legal guardians’ express permission to participate. Proof of express permission may be requested.’
Submission Terms and Conditions:
By submitting your video to Green Lake Country Visitors Bureau, you understand and agree that:
1. I grant permission to Green Lake Country Visitors Bureau, its affiliates, and subsidiaries, to use, reproduce and share the submission and its content across different mediums, including but not limited to the Web, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and others;
2. you will not publish any Prohibited Content or links to Prohibited Content. “Prohibited Content” is material or content that is unlawful, or that infringes any other person’s privacy rights or intellectual property rights, or that is defamatory or obscene or that is offensive by reference to race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender;
3. you are submitting the content under your own free will, with no expectation of monetary gain, and otherwise grant GLCVB a royalty-free perpetual license, to use, modify, and distribute the content in GLCVB’s sole discretion;
4. if you use the site or the submission to comment on or promote any product or service, you will disclose any affiliation, sponsorship or other commercial arrangement that you have in relation to that product or service.
Green Lake Country Visitors Bureau or their affiliates may choose to edit your video, depending upon the format that you submit it in. This can include but not limited to: changing the dimensions of the screen format, removing clips, changing resolution, altering playback speed, swapping out the music for royalty-free sound clips, shortening or lengthening the video, or changing the file type. All edits will be at the discretion of GLCVB or their affiliates.